Did You know?
- The skin is the largest organ of the body
- You can lose a 100 hair a day and that is normal
- Skin colour is determined by melanocytes in the skin
- Hair on the scalp grow at a rate of only 0.05 mm per day i.e., 1.5 cms a month... now do the mathfor the year!
- Aging starts at 25 years of age!
- Skin tans more when wet. So that is the reason why swimming causes tanning... it's not the chlorinated water
SEARCH BY TAGS:
THOUGHTS TO PONDER UPON
"The truth is... there is no 'perfect' skin, just healthy skin."
~Pradnya Shastri DDVL
"Ageing is fact of life. Looking your age isn't."
~Howard Murrad MD
"Age fast. Age slow. It's up to you."
~Kenneth Cooper MD